“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”
A new epidemic is plaguing education. An epidemic of student disengagement. Teachers bear with it every day. This is just one of the unprecedented challenges and burnout risks they face in this new world of education. Many factors are driving this infection, from the rise of ‘zoom schools and colleges’ during the pandemic to a general lack of interest in school and a fervent fascination with the seemingly endless distractions of everyday moments which go ‘ping’.
Amplifying creativity in learning design is one antidote to disengagement, and injecting greater creativity in learning design and classrooms has never been more urgent. Teachers do understand that reinvigorating student motivation, autonomy, and building greater inclusivity will require ‘the supreme artfulness’ Einstein celebrates. Every teacher knows some adaptation will be required and many are seeking to adjust immediately. How can they address the changing manners, priorities, and behaviors of their students? How can they manage the evolving demands and needs of educational systems? The Joy of Learning the Kadenze Way is a contemporary course in C21st learning design to help you adapt and adjust, then reform and transform, these circumstances. This is done using Kadenze’s proprietary learning framework Technology Enabled Creative Learning (TECL).
Kadenze, as a niche online learning platform dedicated to the creative arts, design and creative technologies, is a front runner in creativity in online and live learning. Let our experience with the pedagogy of creativity light up the unfamiliar but inevitable pathways to the future.
The Joy of Learning the Kadenze Way does this by:
Unpacking the design and dynamics of Technology Enabled Creative Learning (TECL)
● applying TECL’s ‘principles of practice’ resulting in a mature, contemporary, and strategic approach to learning design and classroom teaching”
● modeling the value of the live class with synchronous and asynchronous modes of delivery
● saving you time with serviceable support resources
● sharing ‘real world’ illustrations of practice and case studies
● facilitating rich collaboration and co-creation within your course cohort
● aligning with your career expectations for advancement
● awakening ‘joy in creative expression and knowledge’ for learners of all ages.
Whether you are someone with wisdom to share in a world hungry to learn differently, a teaching artist, a teacher of K-12, or a university professor, register now and be among the first to discover The Joy of Learning the Kadenze Way.