Omar Costa Hamido
has successfully completed an online offering of
Intro to Audio Plugin Development
Estimated Effort: 40 hours
Issued: November 21, 2019
Fundamentals of Audio Plugin Development
- Ability to create audio plugins in C++ and JUCE from setting up your first project, to implementing various DSP, to recalling your settings when you open a saved project.
- Understanding of plugin architecture for audio effects and synthesis plugins.
- Best practices and industry tips, tricks, and secrets.
User Interfaces, Parameters, and Modulation
- Ability to create Graphical User Interfaces for user interaction
- Ability to create plugins with fully automatable sound parameters
Audio Effects and DSP
- Ability to implement digital signal processing and audio effects like delays, flangers, and chorus.
- Ability to apply modulation to parameters and DSP.